Sunday, June 10, 2012

What can I say except thank you JESUS! The past couple of weeks have been nothing short of amazing. I want to extend a very heart filled thanks to Ridgeway Baptist Church and Corinth Baptist Church for giving me the oppurtunity to do my cd release concerts at your facilities. I am truely blessed with friends and family that are so very supportive of everything that is going on! Jeff, Bobby, and Laura you guys have gone above and beyond, the word "help" doesn't even come close, love ya'll! We are in the works now of getting our summer dates in line and a pretty big announcement coming up in the next few weeks about a cool show, ya'll keep a check on the website for the announcement. EXCITED!! Fans remember myself and everyone associated with mlsministries, love and appreciate ya'll more than you will ever know!
GOD Bless,
Michael Lee     

No comments:

Post a Comment